Master in Fashion Design
The Master in Fashion Design is aimed at graduates related to design, art, architecture, and engineering with interest in developing a career in the fashion industry.
This program will provide students with the knowledge needed to understand and master the different stages of production of fashion, ranging from the creative idea to the sale of a collection. It will work on designing collections for women, men, kids and accessories (bags and shoes).
They are part of the picture of Teachers of Master renowned professionals as Josep Abril, Alexis Reyna, Oscar Visitation Seila sin H, Iris Morata and others, without being as known positions of responsibility in companies: Belén Larruy, director of design and product marketing Guillermina Baeza; Carmen Santamaría, designer of Nice Things; Francesca Tur, Trend TV Creative Director, Antonio Morales, designer for TOUS, etc.
The classroom training will be supplemented with lectures and practical cases on current topics by designers and enterprising. The curriculum includes company visits and trade fairs.
As in all our Masters programs, students interested in doing an internship may apply and do it during the school period. When completed the Master, the student will become part of our job.
- Develop creative and technical ability of the student to provide the knowledge necessary to make a fashion collection, from their inception to their branding and commercialization.
- Students will learn to design a collection for a specific context, taking into account all the factors involved in the fashion system and the implications of the fact communicate and sell it.
The Master consists of 60 ECTS.
The curriculum consists of four modules:
- MODULE I: Creative Process
- MODULE II: Image and Positioning of a fashion
- MODULE III: Design and Development of a Collection
- MODULE IV: Final Master Thesis