Digital design applied to Fashion
The companies of the textile and fashion sector require creative persons that they could communicate his designs of a rapid, clear and concise way, across the managing of IT specialized programs, taking advantage of the possibilities of the way and maximizing the impact of the communication.
In this course, eminently practical, the pupil will be employed at the design of a collection, using the IT programs Illustrator and PhotoShop for drawing and retouch (the letter of color, the design of the line, the specification sheets), and InDesign and Flash for presentations (the portfolio, the presentation of samples ...).
The aim of this course is to qualify the pupil in the domain of the necessary tools to develop his collections, bearing in mind that Prepares Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is the programs of graphical software most used in the professional area of the illustration and fashion.
- To develop the whole process of a collection: colour chart creation, line design, technical data and presentation of collections.
- Learn to satisfy design needs taking rational, creative steps.
Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash (CS5 version):
Illustrator like application of vectorial drawing
- General Concepts. Tools of drawing. Caps and subcaps
- Tracings. Landfills. Modification of attributes. Creation of styles
- Displacement of objects in the caps
- Application of color
- The edition of objects. Mergers. Filters
- To create and to use libraries of resources
- Vectorization of images and interactive painting
- Insertion of text
- To matter and to export graphs, images and text
- Adjustments of exit
- To retouch and to improve digital images
InDesign as application of layout
- The environment of work. Configuration of the document. Tools
- Technologies of layout
- Documents dynamic PDF
- To apply animations and transitions of page
- Buttons. To provide with interactivity to the document
- Layout in InDesign for Flash
- Insoles for presentation of collections
- Animation and interaction in the portfolio