Introduction to Graphic Design
In this course, students will acquire basic knowledge about the world of graphic design in a creative and entertaining way.
This program provides a solid basis for further training in the field of design specializations.
- Understand what is graphic design and its disciplines.
- Acquire basic knowledge of technical drawing and perspective. 2D images plane and representation in 3D views.
- Get notions of drawing structures of organic and geometric shapes.
- To study the physical characteristics of the formal representation, line drawing and drawing by stain and use of concepts in graphic design.
- Learn the basics of color. Study their characteristics, concepts and relations among them.
- Acquire basic knowledge and skills of different means of representation, digital and traditional. Artistic representation techniques.
- Know the different communicative goals of image and communication in the language.
- Understand the phases of work in graphic design. Practical methodology.
- To get the concept of workplace and the life of freelance graphic designer.
- Knowing the current trends. Types of design appropriate to each case.
Introduction and Overview
The graphic design process
Color and image
Techniques and media representation
Case analysis and professional experiences