Product Management in Fashion
Globalization, import, export, productivity, profitability, competitiveness, new technologies, innovation, integral logistics, continued improvement… these terms are part of the management world today. The fashion sector is not alien to them… on the contrary; every new project should be supported not only by design, innovation and quality but also needs improvement measures and flexibility in the production process, reduction on industrial costs and to reduce order fulfillment times, if you wish to succeed.
We live in a quickly changing environment that forces companies to use the most profitable means of marketing, so that they are allowed to compete in a market where the customer can choose among a wide range of products
Besides, our sector is known to have a complex administration of production flows and a pressing need to provide an immediate answer to the market, which means designing efficient processes in quick and short periods of time.
All this requires an adequate training that will let you know the best administration instruments to adopt the most precise decisions at all times.
- To know the principles to develop and organize the precise strategies to create a marketing plan of the product that will make it easier to sell, along with the necessary factors complete these strategies successfully.
- To define the best distribution system, bearing in mind the classification of the commercial structure and new formats with an ever faster rhythm and development, like franchises, shopping malls and hard discounts.
- Commercial administration. To study the most convenient location of the retailer’s reach. Identify and analyze the areas we want to cover and consider their demand potential. This will allow us define the best marketing structure.
- Point of sale administration. To consider how important a good merchandising organization is, the way it is presented and stocked.
- To know the production problems related to the classification of different productive systems.
- To tell the difference between the main types costs of the production process and their implication in the necessary procedures to make decisions.
- To know the philosophy of the total quality administration, the elements that define it and the most used techniques nowadays to introduce this.
- To understand the cause and function of stocks and know the problems related to stock administration.
- To learn the basic approaches and techniques for the planning and calculation of requirements
- To know the importance of the logistic chain’s correct administration
Module I: MARKETING
What is marketing?
Delimitation of commercial
Sales network definition
Module II: DISTRIBUTION
Module III: PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
Planning and Organization